A Special Christmas Commitment to A21 Campaign

Hey guys,

This is the very first time I am writing a blog about human slavery & trafficking.  Since the very beginning of this blog, I have always posted and shared with you some of the things that I'm passionate about....majority have been  home related stuff  but this one is definitely a part of my Heart =). 
  
Christmas is 2 weeks away and it’s been stirring in my heart in the past few months to start getting involved with the A21 Campaign.  And as we know Christmas is a time for giving, so this is my way of ‘giving’ and because I can.

 

This December, I have committed to donate 15% of MH&MH Boutique's sales from this upcoming Lane Cove Alive Art & Design Makers Markets to the A21 Campaign. This campaign fights for freedom by abolishing the injustice of human slavery/ sex trafficking around the world.



Visit their link below to learn some current facts about human slavery / sex trafficking- http://www.thea21campaign.org/content/the-facts/gjekag and what they are fighting against, such as the following:
 


'There are more slaves in the world today than at any other point in human history, with an estimated 27 million in bondage across the globe. Men, women, and children are being exploited for manual and sexual labor against their will'

 'Human trafficking is the illegal trade of human beings, mainly for the purposes of forced labor and sex trafficking. As the world’s fastest growing criminal industry, it affects every nation across the globe. Every thirty seconds, someone is forced into this type of bondage—modern slavery'         

MH&MH Boutique maybe a young and small online business, it may not be able to do much but it can do something. I feel blessed to be able to get involved and  have this kind of opportunity to be part of something bigger than I am and something I strongly believe in, it gives me us a sense of purpose. 

We will continually support A21 Campaign throughout 2014 by donating 10% from  every sale made. I am believing it is going to be a great year!

Ok everyone, I wish you a safe and wonderful Christmas and a blessed 2014!!


See you in the New Year =)



Take care!

Blessings & Love,


Mazzy
 xox

“Love is a little piece of heaven”

Comments