My DIY Jewelry Pin Board OR General Pin Board

My DIY Jewelry Pin Board OR General Pin Board







Here is a my very simple pic-tutorial of how I made my jewelry board. Again, I don’t usually add too much instructions as the pictures explain the steps well enough.

By the way, you’ll notice that I added more of the diamante pin-tacks on the last picture just to hold the weight of the my jewelries, it started to sag a bit and also because the board I chose is quite large. I only hung a fraction of the my stash  so I might have to add more pin-tacks as I go or make more boards if I run out of room.

And you can also convert it as general pin board for your home-study/office room or kitchen.  Use baby wooden pegs to hang your photos, notes or recipes on the ribbon or just pin them to the board.

So, simply just chose your size of pin board, type of fabric and ribbon and cut to size allowing so some excess on the sides so you can staple on the back of the board.  Some decorative pin-tacks and organza bags for those awkward pieces you cannot hang…and ta-dah, done!

I can see my jewelry board evolving in time, I might glue a few artificial white flowers on the sides and maybe add some touches of pearls etc. And if fabric starts to get tatty, it’s easy enough to replace it with a fresh one.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did =D.


Love,

Mazzy











Comments